Yearbook and Newspaper Information
Hello Seniors and Parents-
On the righ hand side of this page are the Senior Send-off order forms. Additional order forms are available on the DHHS webpage under News; hard copies are available in the front office and copies will also be mailed to your home, provided you accept mail from CUSD.
• What do you get with your Senior Send-off/ad?
- In addition to the ad itself, seniors with a Senior Send-off will receive a yearbook cover and additional autograph pages. However, the best part is that they not have to wait in line during yearbook distribution. They will have a separate entrance.
• The deadlines for the Senior Send-offs are Oct. 15, Nov. 14, and Dec. 12.
• All deadline prices are set at or below the Senior Send-off prices for other high schools in CUSD. While you are purchasing ONE ad for your senior, 2,000 copies of that ad are being edited, published, and bound.
• Where does the money from the ads go?
- The bulk of the money from the senior ads goes towards keeping the prices of the yearbooks down. Book prices range from $100-$120; however, we only charge $80 for our yearbooks for students with an ASU card. The rest of the money is used to purchase computer equipment, software, cameras, lenses, and office supplies.
• Why is there an increase in price per deadline?
- We have to coordinate with our publisher the page count within the first few months of school; pages can only be bought in chunks of 4 or 8. The page count will determine the size of the cover, weight of the paper, and what content we will be able to cover. The cost increases are to motivate parents/guardians to buy their ads early, and to offset any additional costs due to last minute editing that need to be made by our staff, The Yearbook Company, or Jostens.
Thank you for your support,