Online Athletic Clearance
All incoming and returning student-athletes are required to have an athletic physical completed as part of the clearance process. If you can not attend on 5/23, please download, print, and fully complete the physical form with your doctor. Please complete and submit the new online clearance forms to www.athleticclearance.com and turn in your completed physical to 'Tom Faris or David Georgia'.
1. Print the Doctor's Physical Clearance form found in the Athletic Locker to the right.
2. Visit www.athleticclearance.com for online clearance and instructional video.
Note: Multiple Sport Athletes- At the start of every new sport season, you will need to sign up for that particular sport.
IMPORTANT: Please keep emergency contact information and health history current at ALL times on your son/daughter's athletic clearance account. When changes are made please notify the Athletic Department and your Coach immediately.
Tom Faris firstname.lastname@example.org or David Georgia email@example.com
if you have any questions about the new online clearance process.
GIRLS WATER POLO TRYOUTS
Dana Hills Girls Water Polo Team Tryouts
Dates: Tuesday September 6, 2016 AND Wednesday September 7, 2016 (MUST ATTEND BOTH DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PLACEMENT ON TEAM!)
Time: 3-5pm on Tuesday (Swimming/Water Polo Only) and 3-4pm on Wednesday (Come in Dryland gear ONLY)
Where: Meet on the Dana Hills Pool Deck on both days
What to Bring: Swimming Suit, Swim Cap, Goggles, Towel, Water, T-Shirt, Athletic Shorts, and Running Shoes
Some quick reminders about the Tryout...
- Please Note: This tryout will be for the purposes of earning a spot on the Girls Water Polo Team for the 2016-2017 season as well as a spot in the 6th period Water Polo class.
- I will not be placing players onto their specific teams (Varsity, JV, FS, etc.) until October to allow more time for training and assessment during our pre-season session.
- Also note that in order to participate in the tryout ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE A CLEARED ATHLETIC PHYSICAL ON FILE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- ALL PLAYERS (NEW & RETURNING) ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE TRYOUT DATES IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ON THE TEAM FOR THE 2016-2017 SEASON!
- However, those athletes that are in Fall sports and are unable to make the tryout dates due to prior scheduled matches/games will be accommodated.
- This year with large amount of girls interested in joining the water polo team and the reality that there is not an infinite amount of pool space, the tryout format be modified in order to allow any and all girls interested in trying out an opportunity to do so. Therefore, the tryout will consist of swimming and water polo skills (Tuesday 9/6), as well as dryland/cardio exercises (Wednesday 9/7) in order to assess each athletes overall level of fitness prior to the start of the water polo season. So please have your daughters come prepared on both days with the proper equipment in order for them to be as successful as possible in the tryout.
If you or your daughters should have any questions about the tryout, have them talk to me during 6th period, or send me an e-mail.
Thank you all for your continued support of our program! GO BLUE!
Basketball tryouts for both boys and girls are Thursday 8/25 and Monday 8/29. Students must attend both sessions. The times are listed below.
Please make sure that you have a completed physical on file with the Athletics Office prior to tryouts. If you have not completed one for this year, go to the Athletics tab on dhhs.net and click on Athletic Clearance to begin the process.